Neymar Jr Motivational Quotes | Bio

Neymar Junior

Neymar Jr, in full Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. He is born on 5 February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil. His father's name is Neymar Da Silva Sr. and his Mother's name is Nadine Santos

His father was a professional footballer and trainer also. He is one of the best foot players in the world.  He plays as a forward in Brazil National Team & Paris Saint- Germain Club. At the age of 11, He joined the famous Brazilian Club FC Santos. 

At the age of 17, Neymar signed his first senior contract FC Santos. In 2009, He made his senior team debut for Santos FC. In 2011, He won the ' World Soccer Young Player of the Year ' award and the 'Puskas Award'. In 2013, He won the "Golden Ball" for the most excellent performance in Fifa Federation Cup. 

Neymar Jr Personal Details

Name Neymar da Silva Santos Junior
Date of Birth 5 February 1992 (Age 28 years)
Birth Place Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil
Occupation Footballer
Nationality Brazilian
Playing Position Forward
Height 5'7" (175 cm)
Club Info Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

Neymar Jr  Family Details

Mother Nadine Santos
Father Neymar Da Silva Sr
Sister Rafaella Beckran
Children Davi Lucca da Silva Santos

Neymar Jr Motivational Quotes

Quotes 1.

They took away my dream of playing in a world cup final, but the dream of being world champion has not ended.

Quotes 2. 

The day I will stop loving you is the day I will close my eyes forever.

Quotes 3. 

There are players that try to imitate others but at free kick time it is a personal things.

Quotes 4.

The secret is to believe in your Dream, In your potential that you can be like your Star.

Quotes 5.
I was born to be happy not  perfect.

Qoutes 6. 
Believe in your strength of your dreams. God is fair and not put in your heart a desire impossible to be done.

Quotes 7.

Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise. 

Quotes 8.
1 % Chance 99 %  Faith.

Quotes 9.

Every winner has scars but almost nothing can stop a person with positive attitude and a clear goals. 

Quotes 10. 

There is no pressure when you making a dream come true.

Quotes 11. 

Don’t give up in your dreams. God will open the door for you and follow it and accept it.

Neymar Jr Images

 Image  1.

Neymar Jr

Image 2.
Neymar Jr

Image 3.
Neymar Jr
Neymar Jr. Motivational Quotes
Image 4.

Neymar Jr

Image 5.

Neymar Jr
Image 6.
Neymar Jr
Neymar Jr. Motivational Quotes
Image 7

Neymar Jr
Image 8.

Neymar Jr

Neymar Jr Social Profile

References & Sources

Web Title:-  Neymar Junior 2020 | Neymar Junior wife | Neymar Junior father | Neymar Junior mother| Neymar Junior brother | Neymar Junior child | Neymar Junior height| Neymar Junior goals | Neymar Junior quotes | Neymar Junior motivational quotes | Neymar Jr inspirational quotes | Neymar Junior biography |Neymar Junior networth 

Post a Comment